From Millau discover the Aveyron
Ideal starting point to discover the heritage and activities Aveyron ...
Welcome to the campsite Camping du Viaduc.
It is more than 70 years ago that the campsite has been created.
Nicole en Christian with a motivated team welcome you to camping du Viaduc.
A family camping more than 4 hectares of greenery in Millau.
We strive to give you an unforgettable vacation and a quality of services, such as restaurant,snack,ice,pool with water slides,
games and entertainment in season.
See you soon, The team Camping du Viaduc
Welcome to Millau, at the gates of the Tarn Gorges, in the Aveyron department
Welcome to a region where nature only can be described by superlatives. At the gates of Millau town and at the banks of the Tarn River, Campsite du Viaduc welcomes you in the Regional Nature Park “Grand Causses”. Here did the Tarn and Dourbie Rivers carve their magnificent canyons through the limestone plateaus, with their dizzying cliffs and perched villages. No wonder the UNESCO decided to classify the Causses – Cevennes - region as world heritage.
Exciting new additions for 2019.
- Free WIFI on our terrace.
- Coco Sweets, an all new experience in camping.
- Our large mobil-homes are now equipped with large, private wooden terraces.
- A City Stadium, for lots of outdoor gaming fun.
- Petanque court updated.
- A bar-lounge to spend relaxing moments, while enjoying our own house cocktails.
- In the restaurant, all new furnishings for your confort.
- A shared BBQ area to grill and meet you camping neighbours.
- Two new trampolines and two new bouncy castles for the youngest among us.
Al the comfort off a 4-star campsite
Only at a few minutes walking-distance from the heart of Millau, at the limit between town and wide-open spaces, Camping du Viaduc guarantees a comfortable vacation at the banks of the Tarn river. On site, you’ll have fun with the entertainment team, enjoy our heated pools with slides or have drink or meal at our snack – bar. No matter if you’re travelling with a tent, a caravan or a motor-home, or if you prefer the comfort of a rented mobile home.
In July and August, wearing the campsites bracelets is obligatory.